返回列表 回復 發帖

American Airlines and US Airways producing a leading world carrier Christian Lou

American Airlines and US Airways generating a major world carrier
The AMR Corporation, the parent company of American Airlines, Inc., and US Airways Group, Inc. (NYSE: LCC) right now announced that the boards of directors of both organizations have unanimously approved a definitive merger agreement beneath which the organizations will combine to make a premier worldwide carrier, which will have an implied combined equity worth of around $11 billion determined by the value of US Airways' stock as of February 13, 2013.
Inside the future operating below the American Airlines name, just about the most recognized brands within the planet, the combined airline may have a robust worldwide network along with a powerful monetary foundation. The merger will present added benefits to both airlines' buyers, communities, employees, investors, and creditors. Clients may have access to more selections and elevated service across the combined company's larger worldwide network and via an enhanced oneworld® Alliance, of which American Airlines is really a founding member. With firm orders for more than 600 new mainline aircraft, the combined airline will have probably the most contemporary and effective fleets inside the industry, and a strong foundation for continued investment in technology, merchandise, and services.
Reportedly, Thomas Horton, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of American Airlines, will serve as Chairman of your combined airline's Board of Directors via its initially annual meeting of shareholders, and can also serve because the combined airline's representative to the oneworld Alliance, of which he's currently chairman, and International Air Transport Association for precisely the same duration. Doug Parker, Chairman and CEO of US Airways,Cheap Christian Louboutin Uk, will serve as Chief Executive Officer as well as a member of your Board of Directors. Mr. Parker will assume the extra position of Chairman in the Board following the conclusion of Mr. Horton's service. The Board of Directors will initially be created up of twelve members. The Board will be comprised of three American Airlines representatives, including Tom Horton, four US Airways representatives, such as Doug Parker, and 5 AMR creditor representatives.
According to the terms of the merger agreement, US Airways stockholders will receive 1 share of typical stock from the combined airline for every share of US Airways typical stock then held. The aggregate number of shares of widespread stock in the combined airline issuable to holders of US Airways equity instruments (like stockholders, holders of convertible notes, optionees and holders of restricted stock units) will represent 28% on the diluted equity with the combined airline. The remaining 72% diluted equity ownership of your combined airline are going to be issuable to stakeholders of AMR and its debtor subsidiaries that filed for relief beneath Chapter 11 (the "Debtors"), American's labor unions, and existing AMR employees.
Related articles:

  
   http://cshappybg.com/news/html/?2981.html
  
   http://xxbbs.org/home.php?mod=space&uid=270528
  
   http://myphpweb.com/news/html/?12536.html
返回列表